I've moved! You can find my new blog at EricMartindale.com.

Remaeus' shared items

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Magic Marketing Button

I've been thinking about how awesome it would be to have a button with the text "Magic Market" on it.  This theoretical button would do all of the things I do on a daily basis, automatically, since most of them are menial and procedural anyways.  These would include:
<ul>
<li>StumbleUpon</li>
<li>Directory Submission</li>
<li>MySpace Promotion</li>
<li>Sitemap generation</li>
<li>Keyword Ranking Check</li>
<li>Backlink Check</li>
<li>Traffic Trend Check (Google Analytics!)</li>
</ul>
 
Oh, the fantasy. 
 
 
 
 
On second thought, maybe this is a viable project...
 
And tangentially, I figured out why this didn't post the first time.  I sent it to "blogspot.com" instead of "blogger.com".  Problem solved, and this makes it a bit easier for me to update, now. :)

No comments: