I've moved! You can find my new blog at EricMartindale.com.

Remaeus' shared items

Monday, January 09, 2006

Genesis

Yes, I am damn well aware that this is a stock template. Right now, I couldn't care less. I'm not even posting, really.

Well, GWing is back, but somehow, all of the files in my home directory disappeared, as well as all of my backups. For right now, I've created a simple placeholder page for everyone who just happens to type GWing.net into their address bar.

Now that I think about it, I may just end up redesigning the whole index page anyways. I'm considering using Drupal or something similiar, or just recoding a simple page for the index. I'm going to need to further tie in to the main user database - the phpbb one - to allow a smoother experience.

Now that I'm talking about the forums, I should mention that I have no idea how I put so many things on the board without completely breaking it. I have over 100 installed modifications installed, and I still have a functional forum. Now, don't get me wrong: There are a LOT of bugs... but it's functional. [Insert-puzzled-glee]

I think I will refer to the above insert statement as [IPG] from now on.

No comments: